Homeology Floor Cleaner is an all-natural, plant-based cleaner infused with the oils from lavender, eucalyptus, and sweet orange. Hmm, can you smell it?
I've been a long-time user of the Homeology All Purpose Cleaner. After cleaning my kitchen with it, the fresh scent of Rosemary and Mint makes me feel secure in knowing my family does not have to breathe harmful chemicals. I feel my spirits lift with the smell of my favorite herbs.
I eagerly gave the Homeology Floor Cleaner a try just this morning. First a vacuuming was in order after my little dog had tracked in some sand. Then I gave a spritz of the cleaner to my floors and mopped with a flathead mop. The scent is not overpowering, at all, just light as the breeze, smelling of the fresh outdoors. As soon as the floor was dry, I gave it the barefoot test. Hmmmm, nice. Homeology Floor Cleaner is safe for ceramic, tile, and hardwood floors and the large 35 oz. bottle lasts a very long time making it a smart purchase.
Are you ready to give it a try? Now for your chance to win a bottle.
Here's how to enter:
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Gold Canyon web site about something you'd love to own from any of their site pages.
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.)
3. For a third chance to win, blog, Tweet, or Facebook about this contest with a link here.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Gold Canyon Email Updates on their home page.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US and Canadian residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at midnight ET.
Gold Canyon provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose; nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.