I can tell you from first hand experience that this is a quality feeder. I love the sun and star design -- of course, that's just to please humans, but the birds love the chance to get at some great seed from the easy to fill container. You can fill it with mixed seed or safflower seed; I personally prefer black oil sunflower seed. It seems to attract every kind of song bird there is. I learned this from my Dad.
This feeder is strong and good looking. You'll be proud to hang it in a nearby tree or on a shepherd's hook. The winner will also receives a Perky Pet Metal hook which is great for hanging the feeder from a branch.
So hurry up and enter. One lucky person will be chosen.
Here's how to enter:
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Birdfeeders.com website and tell em what your favorite feeder is or listen to a podcast and let me know something new you learned.
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.)
3. For a third chance to win, blog, Tweet, or Facebook about this contest with a link here.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Birdfeeders.com E-Newsletter at the bottom of their page.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on Sunday, July 17, 2011 at midnight ET.
birdfeeder.com provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose; nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.