Avant Garden Decor Antoinette Floor Planter. It's a perfect match to Giveaway #4 and not only beautiful but practical as well. I know not everyone has a deck railing or an overhang for hanging baskets. Then this planter would be perfect for you. The Antoinette Floor Planter looks just as pretty on a table on the patio as it does sitting on a cut off stump in a natural setting. It's very nicely weighted and its ball feet are planted firmly on the ground. In other words, "It ain't goin' nowhere!" This planter also comes with a coco liner which holds and releases moisture into the soil. What more could you ask for in a planter!
Here's the thing - TWO lucky people will be chosen to receive one of these planters. And all you have to do to win is this:
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Avant Garden web site about something new you learned at The Learning Center.. .
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.)
3. For a third chance to win, blog, Tweet, or Facebook about this contest with a link here.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Avant Garden E-Newsletter at the bottom of their page.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on Thursday, July 7, 2011 at midnight ET.
avantgardendecor.com provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose; nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.