Now we're talking. The All Summer Long Garden/Birder Giveaway #4 is truly what I needed this year! I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as I do. It is the Avant Garden Deck Rail Planter in the Antoinette design. Here are a few of my Avant Garden planters on my newly built deck.
I've been testing these out all summer now and having great results. I started with some small petunias and some good black potting soil. That, combined with the coco liner which comes with the planters has turned out to be a very good combination. Next year I hope to get an earlier start, but with the move and new construction, it was difficult to think of gardening and plants right away.
The Deck Rail Planter is 24 inches long and fits most deck railings as it is adjustable form 3" to 6". We found it very easy to mount.
You two can have a deck rail planter; as a matter of fact, two of you will win one -- if you only enter my giveaway. It's so easy, why wouldn't you?
Here's how to enter:
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Avant Garden web site about something you'd love to own. .
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.)
3. For a third chance to win, blog, Tweet, or Facebook about this contest with a link here.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Avant Garden E-Newsletter at the bottom of their page. (and you'll get 10% off your first order!)
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US residents only, 18+.
TWO winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on July 3, 2011 at midnight ET.
avantgardendecor.com provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose; nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.