Yes, I'm at it again along with my friends at Birdfeeders.com. All summer long I am hosting a giveaway for your garden and birds. Today we are featuring the Perky Pet Aster Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder. It comes with a Cleaning Mop. I have one of these hanging from my deck right now and the little hummers just love it. We are currently feeding a small family. It's so easy to use and seems to be pretty durable. I've been using this particular one for a few years now. It took a few tries to get the nectar to feed right but if I had read the instructions it would have made a huge difference :)
How can you win? There are many options. Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Birdfeeders.com Perky Pet web site about something you'd love to own or tell my something new you learned at the hummingbird library.
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.) Then leave a second comment telling me you have subscribed or that you are already a subscriber.
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
3. For a third chance to win, blog or Tweet about this contest with a link here, then come back and leave another comment telling me about it.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Birdfeeder.com E- Newsletter at the bottom of their page, then come back and tell me that you have done that.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on Saturday, June 18, 2011 at midnight ET.
Birdfeeder.com provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose; nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.