Friday, June 11, 2010
Tropical Traditions Lotion Giveaway
Well, it's been a while since I've written anything on Thyme for Herbs. I am still trying to cope with the house sale problems. It looks like it will actually happen soon this time.
I have been keeping up my garden; I want to pass it on to the next person in good shape. Beside the aching back and sore knees, I now find I have a new body problem --dry skin. Too much time in the outdoors has finally caught up to me, or maybe it's just old age. My legs, which I was always very proud of, are now dry and scaly, and this year the same has begun to happen to my forearms.
I was thrilled when Tropical Traditions offered me a chance to review their Moisturising Lotion, so of course I chose the lavender scent. Herbs are one of my favorite things to garden and lavender is one of my favorite herbs to harvest and use. I just love to handle it, and breathe in the lovely aroma.
If you haven't heard of Tropical Traditions before you are in for a treat. Their lotion is derived from organic Virgin Coconut Oil and organic Virgin Palm oil. Essential oils imported from France are also added. This lotion has no alcohol, no petroleum products, and no artificial fragrances. The only bad thing I can find to say about it, is that it is so thick and rich that you have to work to get it out of the bottle. I think I can handle a few extra shakes to get to something this good!
Here's your chance to win an 8 oz bottle of Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion:
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Tropical Traditions web site about something new you learned there or your favorite product.
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.) Then leave a second comment telling me you have subscribed or that you are already a subscriber.
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
3. For a third chance to win, blog or Tweet about this contest with a link here, then come back and leave another comment telling me about it.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter, then come back and tell me that you have done that.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US and Canada residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on Friday June 18, 2010 at midnight EDT
Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
Please make your car a NO PHONE ZONE!Don't forget to visit An Herbal Bedfellow for healthy recipes made with herbs, and also my newest blog:Bits, Tales, and Yarns - my newest writing adventure.