Monday, June 21, 2010
Garden Safe Giveaway
Did you see the Garden Safe photo above? I was recently offered a chance to test-run this line of products, but because of all of the rain we've had, I haven't been able to use them as I would have liked. I have however had a chance to use the Insecticidal Soap and the Flower and Garden Insect Killer spray. They were both premixed and in a 24 oz. sprayer container. That is what I really like. See a problem in the garden? Just go to the shed and grab the product you need. A few spritzes and you're on to the next chore. I had great results and it was easy and safe to use.
Garden Safe products are an alternative to synthetic chemicals. They are Botanical Insecticides, which means they are derived from plants; therefore they break down easily in the soil and are not stored in your plants or animal tissue. All products are good to use up to one day before harvesting so are considered safe for organic gardening.
Garden Safe would like you to have a chance to try their products. They are offering a FANTASTIC giveaway! Did you really look at the photo above?
It includes: Houseplant & Garden Insect Killer, Rose & Flower Insect Killer, Fruit & Vegetable Insect Killer, Multi Purpose Garden Insect Killer, Insecticidal Soap, Fungicide 3, AND Fungicide 3 Concentrate. Don't you think that is a pretty good stash? Well, it's only a fraction of what is being offered to you today as a giveaway!!!
What else, you ask?
How about a Garden Tote which includes a weeding fork, sprayer, hand rake, trowel, transplanter, clipper AND a $20 Gift Certificate to Lowe's! Total retail value --- $100 !!!!
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Garden Safe web site about something new you learned there, or wh you need to try these products.
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.) Then leave a second comment telling me you have subscribed or that you are already a subscriber.
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
3. For a third chance to win, blog or Tweet about this contest with a link here, then come back and leave another comment telling me about it.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Garden Safe Newsletter, then come back and tell me that you have done that.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Running a contest or giveaway of your own? List it on my Mr. Linky and receive another chance to win! Don't forget to leave me another comment to tell me about it!
Open to US residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on June 30, 2010 at midnght EDT.
Garden Safe provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose; nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
Please make your car a NO PHONE ZONE!Don't forget to visit An Herbal Bedfellow for healthy recipes made with herbs, and also my newest blog:Bits, Tales, and Yarns - my newest writing adventure.