Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Birders Giveaway - Number Three
Birders Giveaway Number Three is really fantastic. I'm so excited for you. Here's what Birdfeeders.com is offering this time!
If you enter and win, you will receive a Birdscapes Royal Blue Ceramic Hanging-Standing Birdbath. Included is a terra cotta bowl with a glazed center, a black enamel steel stand, and a rust-resistant hanging wire. This bird bath is so versatile; hang it from your deck or use the stand in your garden.
Tip: When looking for the proper placement for a bird bath, remember that birds need clean feathers to fly, but once they get wet they don't fly quite as easily. Position the bird bath near a tree or shrub so they can seek protected shelter as soon as their bath is over while waiting for their feathers to dry.
Now if you're anxious to enter, here's how:
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Birdfeeders.com web site. Tell me something you learned about protecting the birds in your yard. Click here.
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.) Then leave a second comment telling me you have subscribed or that you are already a subscriber.
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
3. For a third chance to win, blog or Tweet about this contest with a link here, then come back and leave another comment telling me about it.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Birdfeeders.com E-Newsletter, then come back and tell me that you have done that.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on Tuesday April 27th at midnight ET.
Please make your car a NO PHONE ZONE!
Don't forget to visit An Herbal Bedfellow for healthy recipes made with herbs, and also my newest blog:
Bits, Tales, and Yarns - my newest writing adventure.