Monday, April 19, 2010
Birders Giveaway - Number One
Here we go !!! Birders Giveaway - Number One begins today!
The folks at Birdfeeders.com know how much you love to have birds in your garden and hummingbirds are a real favorite! Those little guys can entertain us for hours.
My friends at Birdfeeders.com are offering a Perky Pet Magnolia Push-Pull Hummingbird Feeder for our first day of giveaways. This is a Top Fill-No Spill feeder that holds up to 16 oz. of nectar. As part of the giveaway you will also receive an 8 oz. package of Instant Nectar Concentrate and a Cleaning Mop to keep your feeder free of harmful molds and residues.
Watch this cute video to see how it actually works.
If you're just itching to win, follow these simple instructions!
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Birdfeeders.com web site, about what your favorite Hummingbird product is or leave a story about the hummers that come to your yard.
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.) Then leave a second comment telling me you have subscribed or that you are already a subscriber.
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
3. For a third chance to win, blog or Tweet about this contest with a link here, then come back and leave another comment telling me about it.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Birdfeeders.com E-Newsletter, then come back and tell me that you have done that.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on Sunday April 25th at midnight ET.
Please make your car a NO PHONE ZONE!
Don't forget to visit An Herbal Bedfellow for healthy recipes made with herbs, and also my newest blog:
Bits, Tales, and Yarns - my newest writing adventure.